วันจันทร์ที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Reflection

Where there's a will, there's a way. This is my moral for do everything in my life. Everyone knows that is my first time for do the blog and I don’t know to do it. I am serious very much but I don’t discourage to do it. I think, I can do it and can solve many problems by myself. I will study hard for this blog.
I choose singha beer brand because I want to know what reason makes singha beer to be a leader of Thai beer and the most of person who come from another country are satisfied in this product. I have studied about this product since the first time for this class. Although, I don’t a staff of Singha Corporation but I can know everything about singha beer .Then I want to do job in Singha Corporation. I think, this subject can apply computer skill and language skill so this is a way to develop knowledge. Now, I am a new daughter in law of singha Corporation’s owner and I will learning this product.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น