วันศุกร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

The letter of invitation for professional comments


Dear all manager
I’m general manager of Singha Corporation Co.,Ltd. Our company is the first of brewery of Thailand and this is belonging to thai people more than 70 years. Now, we expand many branches around the world. Singha beer is number one of thai beer. Not only high quality of taste but singha beer is original of thai beer. Singha beer is a representative of thai culture. Then, singha beer has an identity which different from another brand. Our company supports many useful activities and to be a sponsor many events. The most of people around the world are esteem in our product. Beside, our company will develop and take the good things for many customers.

Please feel free to comment this blog. Many comments have value to develop our company and our products.

Your sincerely
Miss Supawan Royruang
General Manager of Singha Corporation Co., Ltd.

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Dear Singha Manager

    I'm the executive board responsibility for Heineken regions. When I visit your blog,I am very impressive in part of product color. You choose the appropriate color brand that represents that brand but your main picture is not center. If you modify the image to the center, your blog is very beatiful and interesting.

    I think, Singha beer will be leading to the world and your brand will be popular and interest from drinker. your brand and my brand are the leader in the beer market.

    Sincerely Yours,
    Phojanart Phunprae
    The executive board responsibility for Heineken regions

    ตอบลบ
  2. Dear Sir

    I am Manager of Swensens Company Limited. I am very glad to visit your blog. Singha was Thais for a long time.It's a good taste.

    Morever,your blog was very interesting so much that it made me want to drink more and more. Everything so good but I want you to improve your type and colour of word.It made your blog very interested more than.

    Yours sincerely,
    Miss.Nutchanat Molee
    Manager of Swensens brand

    ตอบลบ
  3. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  4. Dear Manager of Honda company limited in Thailand.

    I am manager of Ferrero Rocher. It's a pleasure to visit your blog. I have never tested your product before but i think it's very popular.

    Your blog is interesting. Every thing is ok both color background and photos.

    I wish your product will be successful like this forever.


    Yours sincerely,
    Ms. Suparat Piti
    Manager of Ferrero Rocher

    ตอบลบ